• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2018 Meeting

January 2018 Meeting
Badfish House
Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Forgot about an old tank I have sitting in my garage. 23G flatback hex with hood & all wood stand plus heater and a couple of reef ornaments - $10 to the lucky person!
Here's pic :: View attachment 17994 Let me know if anyone interested I'll bring to next Saturday's meet.

Nice. I started this hobby with 33g flat back hex.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Is anyone from Lakewood area going to the meeting. If so can you pick up a frag of the branching Davis for me. If yes LMK and I can drop off the cash to you this week.

Thanks

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Mark,
I'm going but have no clue what you're talking about.
Regardless, happy to help, just lemme know what you need.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If I have nothing planned (Have to ask the wife if she has a Plan for me that day
ohnoes.gif
) I might come along.....
tumblr_oh38qn4L7V1r1ult6o1_500.gif

erics210

NJRC Member
Madreefer, if you bring the red cap would like another. wanna try a different spot in the tank, actually seems to be doing ok for once.
Also - IF anyone attending - who did not get a coin/token last time LMK. will say: NJ REEFERS CLUB and your Member ID (or name)
14529.jpg

EXAMPLE!!!

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Madreefer, if you bring the red cap would like another. wanna try a different spot in the tank, actually seems to be doing ok for once.
Also - IF anyone attending - who did not get a coin/token last time LMK. will say: NJ REEFERS CLUB and your Member ID (or name)
14529.jpg

EXAMPLE!!!
Me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk