• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July Meeting - Saturday July 29th 12pm

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Hello,

I just registered for the New Jersey Reefers Club. Is it ok if I attend this meeting. I am very into the hobby and have would like to get involved in Frag trading or buying from local reefers rather than the LFS's
I have a few unique zoas, xenia like crazy, I could trade trumbet, frog spans.

Thanks,
Ed

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi Ed,

Welcome to the club! :)

All are welcome to the meetings. Hope to see you there, they are a lot of fun...plus there is the food.... mmmm fooood...

Speaking of food...

Dan, what do you need me to bring?

I'm making burgers, dogs, possibly beef/bean nachos and I already have some chips and soda (some beer, michelobe ultra, coors light and probably miller light & corona). If you have a special drink you're fond of, bring it.

Anyone who would like to bring a side dish or entree, that would be very helpful and greatly appreciated!
Let me know what you plan to bring and I'll list it here. Thanks!

Dan:

I'll be there.

do you need me to bring anything?

Ed:

I'd be interested in some of your Xenia - I have Florecent green Trumpets if you're interested.

Eric
ebqwert

Here's the updated list...

Attending:
Jcurry@wesketch
ReefDrumz (2 total) (tray of ziti, beer & Debbie)
ReeferNets
Phyl (4 total)
malulu
thetiler (some sort of desert)
steve68
camz28
emanaresi
blange3
MCWarhammer
Ed
ebqwert

Possible:
NEWSALT
RichT
Marcelog

Ed I wouldn't mind some of your xenia or other frags. Generally we just bring coolers with the frags we'd like to trade, bagged up individually, and everyone checks em out and trades sometime during the meeting.
I have alot of zoos, shrooms, candy canes other stuff I'm willing to frag & trade.

If anyone wants to start a fragswap offer/trade please feel free to post what you have/want!

If anyone is bringing frags, I have been looking for some pompom xenia. Also, I would like to pick up some nice sps. hopefully everyone brings a few things. Unfortunately I will bringing only cash, no trades.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Sounds good Here is a Pic of the Xenia. I grow this stuff like crazy in a 50 Gallon pond tub in my basement. I have all kinds of differnet Zoa's as well.

Attachments

• DSC00135.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 91

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I have four a five frags of this green orange zoa with 5 polyps each.  That I will bring.  I will also bring 10 or so peices of xenia.  I just got some Pom Pom xenia but its not ready to frag yet.

Attachments

• green org zoas.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 132
Here's the updated list...

Attending:
Jcurry@wesketch
ReefDrumz (2 total)  (tray of ziti, beer & Debbie)
ReeferNets (1)
Phyl (4 total)
malulu
thetiler (some sort of desert)
steve68
camz28
emanaresi
blange3
MCWarhammer
Ed
ebqwert
emanaresi
Newsalt
GregW
Arvin
CMSurfr22 (2)

Possible:
NEWSALT
RichT
Marcelog
Kabal2

once again anyone who wishes to bring anything feel free; a desert, sidedish or acholic beverages would be great. I will provide the soda, chips, burgers, dogs and possibly either BQ chicken or ribs... trying to decide which I would do better.

kids are welcome, we have lots of preschool type toys, and an xbox for the older ones.

If you have a frag you wish to trade, bring it along. Their is almost always someone looking for what you have.

arvin

NJRC Member
If it is not too late, I would like to come in too. I'll bring some beer with me.

I am looking to buy some frags/softies. I am looking for the following:

neon green torch coral
yellow fiji leather
toadstool mushroom leather
zoos - blue/pink/red

If you can PM me with pictures & price that'd be great.

Thanks
Arvin.