• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July Meeting - Saturday July 29th 12pm

Here's the updated list...

Attending:
Jcurry@wesketch
ReefDrumz (2 total) (tray of ziti, beer & Debbie)
ReeferNets (1)
Phyl (4 total)
malulu
thetiler (some sort of desert)
steve68
camz28
emanaresi
blange3
MCWarhammer
Ed
ebqwert
emanaresi
Newsalt
GregW
Arvin
CMSurfr22 (2)
fisheye (2?)
GregW
arvin
Reefvette

Possible:
NEWSALT
RichT
Marcelog
Kabal2
poconofishy (x 2?)

once again anyone who wishes to bring anything feel free; a desert, sidedish or acholic beverages would be great. I will provide the soda, chips & dips, burgers, dogs and BBQ chicken, my wifey is making pasta salad.

kids are welcome, we have lots of preschool type toys, and an xbox for the older ones.

If you have a frag you wish to trade, bring it along. Their is almost always someone looking for what you have.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Is anyone interested in Green CHAETOMORPHA Spaghetti ALGAE? I have a bunch in my sub and will bring some tommorow It grows like crazy and I would just throw it away if I don't bring it.

Also I think the wife will be coming with so please add one more to the list.
We will try to bring a desert and sodas.

;D
Yeah we're coming! So put down two for us and we're bringing a cake. Jeff, I'll; bring you some microstars and snails. Anybody else need any? I'll check in the am, I'm not sure how many I can wrestle free, but if anybody else wants any let me know.

Ok, I've been in my tank for the past hour. I know I have snails, but I 've only found one! I have plenty of microstars, I will gladly share, but I usually collect them when I'm doing a water change, which I can't do this morning. Any suggestions on getting them out of the rock work?
Thanks,
Michelle

Here's the updated list...

Attending:
Jcurry@wesketch
ReefDrumz (2 total) (tray of ziti, beer & Debbie)
ReeferNets (1)
Phyl (4 total)
malulu
thetiler (some sort of desert)
steve68
camz28
emanaresi
blange3
MCWarhammer
Ed (2) (Dessert & soda)
ebqwert
emanaresi
Newsalt
GregW
Arvin
CMSurfr22 (2)
fisheye (2)
GregW
arvin
Reefvette
reneeRN (cake)
poconofishy (2) (cake)

Possible:
NEWSALT
RichT
Marcelog
Kabal2

once again anyone who wishes to bring anything feel free; a desert, sidedish, spicy ribs ;) or acholic beverages would be great. I have some soda & beer, chips & dip, burgers, dogs and BBQ chicken, my wifey is making a pasta salad and possibly a quiche.

kids are welcome, we have lots of preschool type toys, swingset, a decent backyard and an xbox for the older ones.

If you have a frag, chaeto or inverts you wish to trade/sell/donate, bring it along. Their is almost always someone looking for what you have. sharing is caring! ;D

As of this particular moment in time, I am going. I'll bring along some beer. Anything in particular that anyone wants?

I'll also probably be bringing a baseball sized rock with hairy mushrooms, a few xenia frags, and possibly a frag or two of kenya if anyone is interested.

Marcelo -

sorry im not going to be able to make it my garage has 100 gallons of water in it something went wrong with my 75 gallon & i lost 100 gallons out of my sump im mixing water now & jason is coming over with more but im guessing when this is all said & done im going to loose a lot of my corrals !
this really sucks!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Holy Crap Steve... That really sucks

If you need help after the meeting LMK

Lots of bad luck around here lately.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dan, Big thanks to you and your wife for hosting the club today at your beautiful home. Thanks for the great food and wonderful hospitality (and playmates for the kids made for a fun day for everyone)!

It was nice to see so many new faces today as well as lots of the usual suspects.

Many raffles to be had and plenty of trading going on as well.

Thanks Steve for the white tip stag! It's already thrown a baby so look forward to that in one of the raffles to come.

I look forward to seeing everyone next month at Jenks with Fenner!

Good Time one and all thanks for the help with my RODI and all the jokes about the size of tank... Very nice guys your all good people