• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Frag Swap

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It is not nailed down, but the date they are checking on right now is June 15. Stay tuned.

^^^ What he said. There was another event booked on the 8th and we lost use of the conference rooms for the guest speakers.

We are looking at the following weekend (June 15th) so we can have those rooms for the speakers.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Thanks for the quick reply. I thought I had remembered seeing June 8th way back when the other Swap was cancelled. We are trying to plan a family vacation and I don't want to book it on the same weekend as the swap.

Erna

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes, as Brian stated, there was a conflict with another show taking our conference room on June 8th, so we're hoping to change it to June 15th. We have the OK with the Expo center, just waiting to hear back from our guest speakers to see if they're available that weekend instead.

We hope to make the announcement very soon, and then open up the vendor and attendee registration pages again.