• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Meeting

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The June meeting will be held at our house in Jackson.

Day:  Sunday
Date: June 25, 2006
Time: 2:00 pm
Where:   11 Knightsbridge Place
               Jackson, NJ
Phone: 732-364-8423

Important driving correction: When following mapquest directions from the North, if you're coming down Rt. 9 you will almost certainly miss Jackson Mills Road (a very small side street). If you get to the light at Elton Adelphia (1/2  block later) turn right and then left onto Jackson Mills.

Topic: Summer BBQ/Pool Party
What to bring: Spouse/Significant Other, kids, floaties, swim suits, towels.

Food: Typical grillables (dogs, burgers, chicken)
Drink: We'll have juice boxes, beer & wine coolers, but best to bring your own if you're fussy

Let me know if you'd like to bring a salad of some sort  (fruit, potato, pasta, veggie, ...), clam dip, dessert or ?!.

Please let me know how many adults/children you'll be bringing along when you RSVP.

RSVP (Adult/tween/child)

EBqwert (1/0/0)Desert
MCWarhammer (1/0/0)
SinkingBeach(1/0/2)Fruit Salad
Marcelo(2/0/3)
CMSurfr22(2/0/0)
ReefDrumz & Deb(2/0/0)Clam Dip & Beer
Steve68(1/0/0)
Ralph(2/0/3)
DFlint(1/0/0)
SteveHo(1/0/0)
BLange(1/0/0)
RXCris(1/0/0)Sodas
Ribs & GF(2/0/0)
Panmanmatt & Dawn(2/0/3)Macaroni Salad
Malulu(1/2/0)
DaveShenko(2/0/2)
Aeroblnde & Faith(2/0/0)Moonlight strips for Raffle!
Chazotte(1/0/1)Bean Salad
ReneeRN(1/0/0)Cake
Fisheye(1/0/1)

Maybe
ReeferNets (?/?/?)
Raskilnikov (1/0/0) & Barrels as needed
Concept3 & Oy (2/0/0)

I'll be there!

probably with wife and 2 kids. It all depends on whether I see a wife and kids on the street that I can convince to go with me. If they don't then I'l bring mine.

Eric

Hopefully I wont get shipped off at the last minute for this one. I plan on attending with my wife and three kids.

Marcelo -

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Deb and I will be there...probably bringing clam dip and beer..

Cannonball contests anyone?  Maybe we can give a frag to the person that drains the most water out of the pool!  :p

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Cool, Jesse. If you come you can see some of your drums in action!

And Brian, I'm up for the cannonball competition. Heck, I'm shaped enough like one! ;D

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
I'm up for the cannonball competition. Heck, I'm shaped enough like one! ;D

You guys are gonna have to team up to keep up!   8)
Dana, Zach and I will be there.

C

concept3

Oy and I are a definite maybe.

Pending if I could get off work :(

Phyl and John so far ill be there , ill be bringin the whole gang with me wife and 3 kids and let me think what i can bring and ill let you know later and i may join the competition too

Ralph

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ralph, Great. Glad to see you'll be coming and bringing the crew. The rice dish your wife brought to Steve's was great. If she wants to do that again that would be wonderful!

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I'll bring beer, and try to get my wife to make something edible for me to bring. anyway to pick up the carbon from the group buy then?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dan, You should be able to pick your carbon up then. I think it was working its way to Bill Lange, if I'm not mistaken. Brian can pick it up and bring it down with him. If anyone else from the North wants to pick their carbon up then should warn me well in advance so that I can arrange to have it at the house.

Steve, you're going to have to have perfect form with that cannon ball to beat your competition. Good thing you're practicing early! Sorry to hear that your wife won't be attending. I was looking forward to seeing her!