• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Meeting

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Qwerty, Bummer about the wife & kids. Desert of some sort would be great.

Renee, cake sounds great, thanks.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Some sort of finger food type thing (veggie tray, appetizer type thing) would be great, Thanks!

malulu

NJRC Member
Phyl,

i will bring Desert or a Water Melon. (depends on how much time in the morning i have to make the Desert).

thx

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dave, I picked up a watermellon today while I was out  ;D You could pickup a potato salad if you don't have time for desert. Thanks!

Here's the updated RSVP from page 1:
RSVP (Adult/tween/child)

EBqwert (1/0/0)Desert
MCWarhammer (1/0/0)
SinkingBeach(1/0/2)Fruit Salad
Marcelo(2/0/3)
CMSurfr22(2/0/0)Veggie Tray & Dip
ReefDrumz & Deb(2/0/0)Clam Dip & Beer
Steve68(1/0/0)
Ralph(2/0/3)
DFlint(1/0/0)
SteveHo(1/0/0)
BLange(1/0/0)
RXCris(1/0/0)Sodas
Ribs & GF(2/0/0)
Panmanmatt & Dawn(2/0/3)Macaroni Salad
Malulu(1/2/0)Desert
DaveShenko(2/0/2)
Aeroblnde & Faith(2/0/0)Moonlight strips for Raffle!
Chazotte(1/0/1)Bean Salad
ReneeRN(2/4/0)Cake
Fisheye(1/0/1)
Raskilnikov(1/0/0)Cake
DanTheManJ(1/0/0)

Maybe
ReeferNets (?/?/?)

i was coming alone, but my kids and husband caught wind of the pool. i will be bringing them. i will bring cans of soda, cake, garden salad. 2 adults, 1 kid 13, 1 kid 12, twins 10years old. 6 of us, but they dont like meat, so dont adjust the quantity of burgers.
RENEE

I aplogize that I have to cancel last minute, I just got home from the doctor and I have a virus with a 103 degree fever.

Phyl, I was planning on picking up my carbon today, the doctor said I should be 100% by Wednesday so maybe if you're available I can take a ride over next weekend to pick it up? Thanks.

Hope everyone has a great time! And hopefully I can make it to next months meeting.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Phyl and John for hosting a great meeting. Great food and great friends were both a plenty.

It was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks for the first time.

fisheye

NJRC Member
Thank you Phyl and John for the great meeting. I was so luck to win some frags. ;D

Peter and Sunny

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We had a blast as usual!

There was Great food, beer, raffles, cannonball contest, beer, some new faces.. 

A well rounded meeting!

Thanks Guys!

malulu

NJRC Member
this is fun, and all the good food... my kids don't want to go home... i have to drag them out...

i think i am going to vote for all monthly meeting at Phyl and John house only from now on... :eek:
;D

Wendy and I had a nice afternoon at your place, Phyl.
I need to bulk up for the next cannonball competition.
As the winner of the cool tan thing, I love the animal already, polyps fluffing like crazy!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks all. We had a wonderful time. It was GREAT to see the pool crawling with kids of all ages and sizes. They all seemed to have a great time. I think there were several that asked if they could stay with us for the summer. I'm pretty sure the parents managed to get them all to go home though (I haven't checked under the beds yet... ya never know).

Sierra loved that little pup to pieces! John just keeps saying how cute she was with the dog... I think I sense a softening. LOL. We did manage to pry her away quite easily. It is all in the strategy. She got to be part of putting the pup back in the crate and waving good bye to it as they drove off into the sunset!

Thankfully Matt & Ralph took some food home or we'd be eating it for a month. There were sooooo many wonderful foods brought to the meeting. And SO much leftover at the end of the night.

Malulu, At the end of the night Matt & John tried adding some Rum to that wonderful drink you brought. Unfortunately by the time he did that it had been watered down by ice and they were drinking mainly straight rum. LOL!

Thanks to everyone who came. It was really great having you all at the house.