• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Meeting

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The meeting nearly went undocumented! I know Renee has some pictures (please email them *all* to me?!) and I saw Brian taking some pics, but I'm not sure who's camera he was using. I threatened to hand my cam over to Qwerty, but never actualized that little thought. Unfortunately, with all the events from the day our cam never even came out of hiding.

Sure was fun though!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'd also like to thank everyone who came to our meeting. It was really great having everyone over. I know we all (kids included) had a great time.

I'd like to apologize to anyone that I walked away from in mid-conversation. I was pulled in a number of different directions and then next thing I new, Bang, I'm doing cannonballs! Of course, that may have something to do with someone (Brian) feeling the need to bring high test beer! So anyway, if we were in the middle of something and I just dissappeared, it was nothing personal.

One thing of note was Ralph and his 1/4 flip, aka the face plant, that beat the cannonballs hands down. What a riot!

In addition to taking food, I'd like to thank Matt for sticking around and helping clean up. That was really appreciated.

All-in-all, it was a lot fun and I look forward to being able to host another meeting.

thanks john & phyl i had a great time & the food was great, u have a really really really nice house & ur tank looks great i wish i had a huge basement i was looking around & day dreaming LOL.
see u at the next meeting.

Hey!
I sent Phyl the photos as soon as i got home. I guess they didnt make it. I sent it to the email address. How shall i post them? On this forum? I am new to forums. GIVE ME A HINT!
Renee

Real sorry I missed it everyone. Stomach flu started running rampant through our house late Saturday night, and spent most of Sunday pulling people's heads out of places they shouldn't have been. :'(

Marcelo -

It was good to see everyone, and I'd like to thank John & Phyl for being such excellent hosts.
Those stock-tank setups in the basement were great.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
In addition to taking food, I'd like to thank Matt for sticking around and helping clean up. That was really appreciated.

Not a problem at all. It was the least I could do after you guys being the generous hosts that you were.

BTW, I really need to get that recipe for the dry ribs and for Deb's clam dip. Or maybe I can get Brian to volunteer her to make me some. :D

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Maybe we can make a recipe thread or something....lol

I will send you the recipe for the clams, Deb will be happy...this way maybe more people can start making it! :D