• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kschweers rebuild. 57g rimless

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks guys. I'm loving the open aquascape. It makes the tank feel "bigger" in a way. Hoping to add a few more fish in the next week or 2. And I should be moving a few more things over from the frag system maybe this weekend.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks man. They really are beautiful. That only about an hour in the tank.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thursday I picked up new bulbs and an mp10 to go along with the wp25. New bulb combo is front to back
Blue+
Purple+
Blue+
Coral+
Blue+
Blue+

So far I like the combo a lot and the added flow from the mp10 is great. Here's a few quick cell phone shots from tonight.

a7yrypub.jpg
ebu3arab.jpg
zy8ununy.jpg
u3evy9yr.jpg
ge9e8equ.jpg

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks man. Really need to step up the stocking. Still feels so empty. Just trying to be a bit more selective than I have been in the past and only get the things I really want.

Thanks man. Really need to step up the stocking. Still feels so empty. Just trying to be a bit more selective than I have been in the past and only get the things I really want.

Yours is empty???? Mine is ridiculously empty! But I get ya on only wanting to put what u really want in the tank. That's what I plan on doing with mine.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Slowly but surely I'm trying to out together a respectable collection of zoas and palys. Here's a few new ones I picked up this weekend
aty4e3ad.jpg
papagaga.jpg
ydame4yp.jpg

And another from a few weeks back. Starting to really color up nicely
e8enejeg.jpg