• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Large Green Slimer Colony or Huge Frags

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I am going to clear out my huge green slimer colony in the center of my tank. This one has provided frags to many a club member. I am looking to move the whole thing, or some very large colony sized frags (4 - 5 inches, branching).

The whole shebang is 8 - 10 inches high and about a foot wide.

PM me for info.

Thanks.

Herb

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I will go $100.00 for the whole colony, which is huge. (8 in high X 12 + inches wide) I am most likely going to break it down into 1/3 to 1/4 colony sized "frags", which will most likely be in the 4 -5 inch range and are very branchy. These "frags" will go for $40.00. I also have lots of other stuff available, and as most of you know I am very generous w/ the freebies as well. :) I will be home tomorrow Columbus day.

Thanks.

Herb

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Herbie is the man! He doesnt sell or giveaway "frags" they are always mini-colonies.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think that a stipulation needs to be added to the deal though...

The purchaser must promise to periodically donate "Big Green Stix" to the meeting raffles! I'm going to miss not seeing them there if not. :cry:

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Hopefully, w/ the prime real estate I am freeing up in my tank, there will be better raffle candidates in the future.

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I actually have a few takers for frags on Reef Central. I was looking for $100.00 for the whole shebang, but it is becoming less and less of a shebang as the days progress and I hack off large colony sized frags. I am looking at $40.00 for huge frags.

Herb