• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

led lighting: cheap prices

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Might be a good light for a fuge or maybe a nano. Not sure if the 30 par is good enough for a nano "reef" but fine for fish only.

Not sure what to make of this part either...

Use this: http://reefkoi.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=614 to pay for shipping use 1 per light ordered if 2 or more are ordered you only need to add 2 shipping modules at a total of $8 then at checkout select "in store pickup" to avoid the $40 overnight shipping fee.

When you go to that link, it says "(NOT TO BE USED WITH PURCAHSE OF LED LIGHTS) use the $9.99 shipping module for lights... " It's a little too confusing for me. I guess the actual shipping costs could make or break this from being a good deal.

Might be a good light for a fuge or maybe a nano. Not sure if the 30 par is good enough for a nano "reef" but fine for fish only.

Not sure what to make of this part either...

When you go to that link, it says "(NOT TO BE USED WITH PURCAHSE OF LED LIGHTS) use the $9.99 shipping module for lights... " It's a little too confusing for me. I guess the actual shipping costs could make or break this from being a good deal.

par 30 does not mean the par arting the bulb with give out....and yes the shipping is confusing to me also