• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Let the Fantasy Begin

So after a very disappointing start with the lost of my fish, here's an image of my tank today. Currently have 2 chromis, Purple Tang, Hippo ::) Golden Angel, and a marine betta. Alot of my corals are still at Rich's so it seems pretty empty, or maybe I just need to buy more corals being I have double the space ;D Still going through diatoms :mad:

233_19_03_08_4_51_06.JPG

Great looking tank. I don't know if you remember, but you are the one whoe told me about this site, I was working at Ocean Aquarium and you told me to check out the sight. I've gained alot of knowledge from the site, and enjoy seeing every one elses tanks from the area.

Steve,

That looks Great!!

I want to see it in person. When the wether gets nicer and the girls start going to the beach I may just have to get a house for the week down by you.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I don't see Psammy, Francis! Still at Rich's?

Looks great so far. Can't wait to see it all filled out.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ahhh yes. Gotcha. Whew. The one I put on the marco rock is starting to cover it. Going to be an awesome looking piece when it covers the whole rock.

Back from the dead ;D ;D

I've had many comments about my lighting giving off shadows due to the width of the tank so I removed the aquaspacelight.

233_14_05_08_3_06_19_0.JPG

and added 3 Lumenarc Minis, what a huge difference...

233_14_05_08_3_06_19_3.JPG

Both pics were taken within hours of each other..

There's definitely less light spilling into the room, I see whether that holds true after I raise it tomorrow, one of the hooks I had intended to use broke while applying the weight of the fixture I made.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The difference is amazing, Francis. I love the brightness of the new look. I can't wait to see it in person.