• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Let the Fantasy Begin

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I gotta tell you, when I first saw the Oceanic stand we bought for our 180 I thought "E-GAD! This thing is made out of balsa wood! And where are all of the vertical supports?!? There is NO WAY this could hold up a tank!" I'll be darned though, it holds it just fine. Of course, I saw this after I made the stand for my 125, which has about 12 4x4's and countless 2x4's!

I'm set for tomorrow except for drilling a hole for the overflow, not quite sure where to place it til the tank is here, will make doors later next week. Thanks all for the comments and assistance with the crown molding :)

233_15_02_08_5_42_13.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I can't wait to see the tank up on the stand, Francis. Very nice!

Fracis, I heard you were up in my neck of the woods yesterday. Next time let me know, I live around the corner from A.O. I would have loved to BS with you and MikeM.

Will do Mike, I'll be up there in a few weeks stocking my new tank ;) Actually saw 2 pieces I really want but refused to buy knowing what I know about switching tanks.

MikeNapoli said:
Fracis, I heard you were up in my neck of the woods yesterday. Next time let me know, I live around the corner from A.O. I would have loved to BS with you and MikeM.