• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Let's go PSE&G!

I lost power around 3 AM this morning. They estimate it should be restored 15 minutes ago. I've had an aerator going since the outage but it's getting cold in there. Fingers crossed.

Hope it is restored soon, such a bad feeling. Mine has been flickering all morning but is still on.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

im in 08077 and the power went out the next block up from me and they said it will be out until tomorrow morning around 10am

I still have power (knock on wood)

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Wrap a blanket around the tank to help keep it warm. Do you have a gas stove?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That should help keep you safe for a while. You might want to start looking to buy/borrow a generator though just in case.

Hope the power comes back on soon!

PSE&G is out there now. I hope there is a sense of urgency...

I live in an apartment complex and generators are not allowed but I may have to buy one anyway.

Good luck man. Urgency and pse&g are not synonymous. If you car is relatively close to the apartment you could always get a inverter and extension cord. Heck even a small ups would help for a bit, but I guess that would be for future problems.

+1 on an inverter. Some may have enough juice to at least run a powerhead or two and/or a small heater. Make sure you have lots of gas in the car.