• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Long time no see

Hi all. I know it’s been a while. But I can say My kidneys are doing great. And I’m almost back on my feet. Hoping to be checking in more often now. Also I am breaking down my stuff to move to West Virginia. So any of you who know me and my stuff let me know if you need anything. And I’ll see what I can do. For starters I have over a dozen RTBA. (Gorgeous specimens) that I am giving away. I have given away many of these in the past and everyone who has gotten one has been very pleased. So pm me if you know me and want one. If you know of somthing I have you want let me know

Good to hear from you brother. Good luck-that’s a big move. Let me know if you need a hand or help with anything.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back bud, you know the other day I thinking about you wondering on how you were doing. Good luck with the move and I hope all is well sir.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Hi all. I know it’s been a while. But I can say My kidneys are doing great. And I’m almost back on my feet. Hoping to be checking in more often now. Also I am breaking down my stuff to move to West Virginia. So any of you who know me and my stuff let me know if you need anything. And I’ll see what I can do. For starters I have over a dozen RTBA. (Gorgeous specimens) that I am giving away. I have given away many of these in the past and everyone who has gotten one has been very pleased. So pm me if you know me and want one. If you know of somthing I have you want let me know

So nice to hear such good news from you pal!

I have a smaller system and I am bringing some items. I’m definitely not getting out of the hobby. Dave I don’t think I do but in a few days I will try to post things I am giving away. Not to be mean but this is not a first come first serve situation. I am absolutely taking care off all you that helped me so much. Unfortunately while sick I did loose a lot of stuff. But there is still some nice stuff. And as far as the club goes. I’m on the eastern pan handle of West Virginia only about four hours from south Jersey. So I intend to stay with club. I haven’t found anything like it out here. Who knows maybe have a party and see who wants to travel

erics210

NJRC Member
I have a smaller system and I am bringing some items. I’m definitely not getting out of the hobby. Dave I don’t think I do but in a few days I will try to post things I am giving away. Not to be mean but this is not a first come first serve situation. I am absolutely taking care off all you that helped me so much. Unfortunately while sick I did loose a lot of stuff. But there is still some nice stuff. And as far as the club goes. I’m on the eastern pan handle of West Virginia only about four hours from south Jersey. So I intend to stay with club. I haven’t found anything like it out here. Who knows maybe have a party and see who wants to travel