• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for some cheap rock

I live in Jackson and just recently upgraded my tank. And could use about 10-20 pounds if anyone has anything let me know.

I live in Tinton Falls if the above deal doesn’t work out. Have around 25 pounds of dry rock that was previously used on my old tank so I’d recommend you cure it in a separate container for a bit before it goes in the main tank so that if any phosphates got stuck behind they don’t leech out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have 300lb of mixed dry rock(Pukani, fiji and tonga) 100% Hitchhiker and Po4 free No dead organic matter on or in it unlike a lot of dry rock sold..PM me if interested

I live in Tinton Falls if the above deal doesn’t work out. Have around 25 pounds of dry rock that was previously used on my old tank so I’d recommend you cure it in a separate container for a bit before it goes in the main tank so that if any phosphates got stuck behind they don’t leech out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this rock still available I live in brick.