• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for used tanks

With the downtime, I wanted to build a bigger sump for the tank.
I'm looking for a 40 breeder, and 2 20s or glass scraps at least 17.25"x 12". The 20s don't have to be water tight.

I can do cash or some zoas polyps, not sure on thier names so it would have to be off a picture, lol.

Update: Only looking for the 40 breeder now, water tight.

Last edited:
Would this work for you, or you Can use the glass from this tank for what you need .

Free if you want it .

Would this work for you, or you Can use the glass from this tank for what you need .

Free if you want it .

Appreciate it, but 22" is too tall to fit inside the cabinet.
I have a bunch of 10g, 29g and 1 new 20g I need to get rid of.
min in Wayne NJ
Interested in the 29 and 10g, those are enough for the baffles.

erics210

NJRC Member
have a 40 breeder you can have for free. It was drilled and while moving it with tubing still connected I got a hairline crack. I do not know if it leaks but if you would like it its yours free.
just send me a converstaion/PM and I will giv e you the address.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have a 40breeder with a wooden custom stand. only used to hold fish when I first moved. I'll message you. only thing is I cannot lift it due to my back injury. so you meed someone to help carry it.

Wouldn't fit in a cabinet, space inside is 38"x 18"x 22ish", which makes a 40 breeder perfect to use instead of building a custom size. Thank you though!