• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking to rebuild any on have a few frags

Well after going threw a rough patch I lost a few fish and a coral colony but things are on the up and up now and I'm starting to rebuild now that I found a good balance in the tank again. Does anyone have any coral frags or fish they are looking to give away or sell on the cheaper side

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
If your planning on going to RAP. It might be wise to save you money and tank space. RAP normally has some good deals

I have a very small frag of orange / brown zoas. There are 4 or 5 heads if you're interested.
I would definitely be interested I'm in Keyport regularly for work if I remember right your in UB so perhaps we can arrange a pick up this week I'm there weds day and Thursday evening 7p to 7a

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
That works but this Thursday I won't be around. If you can make it today LMK. No rush in pickup.