• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Marine depot clearance sale

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
They have some stuff thats a good deal.
The frozen food is at a great price. If you have a
Calcium reactor reborn is 1/2 off. They also had
All of the aqua max products 40% off.

They also have a seneye for $100.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this got 4 lbs of GFO for only 43.00 can’t beat that. Of course my mind is going a million miles an hour to figure out what else I don’t need. Lol

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thanks for posting this got 4 lbs of GFO for only 43.00 can’t beat that. Of course my mind is going a million miles an hour to figure out what else I don’t need. Lol

I also picked up some carbon and GFO

Salted

NJRC Member
Picked up a 6 stage 100gpd RODI for $180. And the 200gpd upgrade for $30. Not bad
Looking at this too. So hoping for a quick answer, if I buy any of these rodis' (aquamaxx, marine depot brand etc) do I have to be concerned that replacement cartridges will be available long term?

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Looking at this too. So hoping for a quick answer, if I buy any of these rodis' (aquamaxx, marine depot brand etc) do I have to be concerned that replacement cartridges will be available long term?

RODi are all universal so you can use anyone’s refill.