• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Marine depot clearance sale

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I dropped about $100 so far. Waiting on the frozen food to arrive now. Might go for more.....lol

I picked up a bunch of stuff. But I also need to pick up some
RODi filter media. I am waiting for it to drop more then I will jump on it.
I also got some dry food, miracle mud, GFO,carbon,coral food and some aminos

Jamie S

NJRC Member
I placed an order last week and still haven’t received a shipping notice. How long are orders taking to be delivered?

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Yesterday I received my calcium, Zap gel glue and golden pods. Per email frozen food should be here tomorrow.
Frozen is extra shipping and up to 3 days. Was sent 7/6.
Dry goods took a week.

I’ve placed 3 orders (Yes - big hole burning through my wallet!). The first one was on 7/1 and it just showed up today. I called the customer service a couple days ago. They said they’re getting swamped so they are backed up. In addition, their ordering system got messed up and was spitting out incorrect tracking numbers (numbers to previous orders that were shipped weeks or months ago). They said the system is all good now and orders are going out, but expect slight delays.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
I just got an email saying 2 of my items are no longer in stock. It sounds like they haven’t even shipped it yet and I placed my order last Friday.

I placed my order July 1 says will be here this Friday. It looks like it came from their West coast facility. Currently in N. Jersey. Glad they still had 4 lb of Gfo available when I ordered.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Well received my frozen food tonight. The 1lb variety box is missing :(
The rest is melted and cool to the touch. What a waste. Will call Mon and see what they will do.

Attachments

• 20210709_220725.jpg
    20210709_220725.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 14

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
The rest is melted and cool to the touch. What a waste. Will call Mon and see what they will do.

Damn I didn’t order the frozen food. Because they
Had a premium shipping cost of $19.99. So I just picked up dry food.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Still worked out saving wise. Bought stuff I would never buy as to pricey but these had huge discounts.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
The dry food I ordered they said was no longer in stock and I got an email that the 4lbs of GFO I didn’t receive because it was no longer in stock. Oh well

The dry food I ordered they said was no longer in stock and I got an email that the 4lbs of GFO I didn’t receive because it was no longer in stock. Oh well
Damn that sucks I know they still have the 1lb Gfo as of yesterday. I just got my 4 lb Gfo yesterday after waiting a week

Mine actually arrived yesterday as well in the same condition. Actually, some packs were completely melted and warm. I’ll be calling Monday too

Salted

NJRC Member
They haven't responded to the email I sent on the 8th. Hope you have better luck then I do by calling. Maybe I should give that a try.

They haven't responded to the email I sent on the 8th. Hope you have better luck then I do by calling. Maybe I should give that a try.

Try calling them. I had to speak with them last week about a shipping question. Got through to them without an issue when I called.

I received my frozen food yesterday. The order was really well-packed. Plenty of dry ice still in the cooler and the food was frozen like a rock. Of course, two of the items they sent me were wrong, so I did have to send them an email this morning.