• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

my new website - REEF Photo's

Hi Everyone, thank you glad you enjoy...I took most of these within stones throw from my home in Miami. Weekend dive trips when I lived there. My reef keeping started because I could not wait to get back in the water during the week. I wanted to stay wet at home and started to create as close to a real reef scenes as i could on the 14th floor where i lived. I had a great sponsor find me a few art galeries and the work took off. Glad to bring it to you here - anyone up for a dive trip?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Very nice photos Keith! I just recently got certified (for diving... not as insane ::) ) and my first diving trip was in Cozumel. Your photos brought back my experience and has given me the itch to get back in the water! I just wish things weren't so busy in my life right now. :'(

Anyway, fantastic photos. Even your descriptions were entertaining. And wow, those are right off the Miami coast? Maybe I should look to head down there?