• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My Still up and running 180g

Its been awhile since I posted pics of my tank. I just lay low for awhile thinking u guys might be sick of lookin at my pics. Here is the current FTS of my tank. I am not good taking FTS and I wish someone would PM me on how to or can post here... Macro shots not a problem for me as I have a mcaro lens. anyway here are some pics

012-22.jpg

021-8.jpg

022-14.jpg

024-9.jpg

026-8.jpg

020-19.jpg

020-18.jpg

009-20.jpg

007-24.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

We never get sick of your pictures! :eek:

But I thought you had a going out of business sale on this tank a while back?? ???

Bill and Mike Thanks..

About the Breaking .. Yes I did have a Breakdown sale and some colonies I sold and some stuff never get sold. I picked up the frag/holding tank from Jrod last Dec but just yesterday I did get a chance to add t5's that I got from Steve (sgarron). We also had a early addition to out family . So the selling part was on hold. Right now I have so much in there that I am not sure of breaking it down...so hopefully I will keep it...

Steve beautiful pictures like always, the tank is very nice, but what about the 240 you were planning, that one was super nice. And how is you baby boy?

steve i thought you took this tank down , im glad you didnt ,im allways amaze of the pictures you take and everything that is in there .Keep those pictures coming tank is looking good .

Sorry for the delay of reply guys..

Evik
Evik said:
Steve beautiful pictures like always, the tank is very nice, but what about the 240 you were planning, that one was super nice. And how is you baby boy?

240 is growing Spider web on my basement :(... baby boy is doing ok keeping me up all night since I am the babysitter at night.. thanks

chase33 said:
Nice tank and nice pic of tank. Pic looks good to me.

Thanks Chase

camz28 said:
steve i thought you took this tank down , im glad you didnt ,im allways amaze of the pictures you take and everything that is in there .Keep those pictures coming tank is looking good .

Ralph can't do it.. I was going to set up my 240 long time ago for fish only but never happened and my 240 like I stated above is just sitting on my basement

MikeNapoli said:
Steve where do you have your Undata placement in the tank. The color is great.

I have it upper middle of the tank... thanks

playazballin21 said:
nice job on your tank :D

Thanks

Aceswild said:
Pics are Hypnotizing @.@

Thanks

reefsandrotts said:
As always steve
SWEEET...

jim thanks I txted u back :D

You probably already mentioned this on another thread - but can you post what kind of lights you are running? Also - what kind of camera you're using?

The old adage - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...and while I don't think I can imitate, I can at least know what you're using! ;)

phil519 said:
You probably already mentioned this on another thread - but can you post what kind of lights you are running? Also - what kind of camera you're using?

The old adage - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...and while I don't think I can imitate, I can at least know what you're using! ;)

I have the Maristar lighting 3x250w 20k with 4x39w T5 on BluewaveVII ballast. As for Camera I have Canon Xti with 100mm f/2.8 and regular lens....

Here are some more LPS Macro pics

Yellow Red Scolly
020-24.jpg

Tyree War Coral

006-30.jpg

Prizm Favia

031-6.jpg

Aussie Acans

009-26.jpg

011-21.jpg

012-26.jpg

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Steve

Nice shots! Tank is looking great. You should submit some shots for the pic of the month contest.

Bob