• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My Still up and running 180g

Thanks Bill .. I got it from a guy who's breaking down his tank in FL ( THEBEAUT)...

Here is my other favorite LPS got this from Ultimatefrags

018-19.jpg

absolutely amazing corals. hopefully my tank will look that good some day. I love the macro shot amazing detail on the corals

Harry

How do you get such amazing pictures is it the lense? I'm guessing your using a macro lens? I'm amazed everytime i look at your pics

Harry

I bought the 14.5 Megachrome from Francis and sad to say I broke the other one so my tank now has 20k on the middle . I really starting to like the yellow look on my tank. Here are some pics

002-6.jpg

006-2.jpg

024-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

Wow, just reading this thread for the first time ... your pix are WONDERFUL! Wow, just amazing ... tnx for sharing!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
A noob?! LOL. You've been in the hobby long enough not to be classified as a noob!

Well its been awhile since I have updated this thread time to bump it up :)

Pics I posted recently
017-4.jpg

This 2 pic is a trial for reflection shot which I seem to not get a good pic. Had to try ;D
top reflection
034.jpg

front glass
037-1.jpg

Random SPS

035-1.jpg

012-6.jpg

039.jpg

029-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

thanks