• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NEED BUCKETS AND BAGS!!!!!!!!

N

njstillwell

I need these things to move the 27th and 28th of this month also a few helping hands would be great ...need buckets to make R.O. water and store them in the new place while i make it at the old place. Then i need the bags for the little fish and acans zoos so on and so on please if you have any old salt mix buckets laying around and you are close to 08005 area code please pm me thanks in advance.....

P.S. the day we move the fish will start early like 7 or 8 so i can add the fish/coral later on during the day i will have food and BEER...

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I can lend ya some buckets and should have some extra bags for you to use but I can't help with the move. If it were a weekend I could but not during the week.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We have a 150g stock tank you can borrow. You should be able to buy some bags from your favorite LFS or possibly just use ziplock bags.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
njstillwell said:
I need these things to move the 27th and 28th of this month also a few helping hands would be great ...need buckets to make R.O. water and store them in the new place while i make it at the old place. Then i need the bags for the little fish and acans zoos so on and so on please if you have any old salt mix buckets laying around and you are close to 08005 area code please pm me thanks in advance.....

P.S. the day we move the fish will start early like 7 or 8 so i can add the fish/coral later on during the day i will have food and BEER...
I have 5 buckets you can use...im in the 08087 area code