• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Need Host for April , August and November

Well, 2010 is here and the NJRC monthly meetings have started. We are still looking for a volunteer to host a meeting in April (north) and August (south) and November (south)
Don't be bashful, this is an opportunity to ' show off ' your tank and meet and talk with your fellow reefers...

Just bringing this to everyone's attention again----

We are still looking for hosts for the monthly meetings for April, August and November.

With April coming up fast---and you want to host the April meeting it doesn't make a difference if your in North, Central, or South Jersey .

So again, don't be bashful...

Thanks.....

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I could do a south meeting in April but as a newb to this hobby I don't have much to show off :'( In fact I would be put to shame after seeing a lot of the members tanks here.. but I know it's not all about that.. After meeting a lot of the members at the last meeting and knowing what this hobby is all about.. I would be willing to hold a meeting... Now I just have to talk to the wife to get the OK..she can be a bit funny about people coming over as the house(109 years old) is a work in progress ...BTW Im in Tuckerton exit 58 parkway

Sid

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Awesome of you to want to step up. We really appreciate it! You're right... it isn't all about the BEST tank. It is about family. Friends getting together and enjoying each other's company. Hopefully your wife thinks it sounds like a good idea. It helps to bring her around so that she can get a feel for it too.

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sid,

Just don't sell that BSA before I get there!!! Would love to see it!
Bring the wife over to my place this coming month and she will see it's fun! Good luck!

Rod

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Update: Still working on it but So far so good..Rod if I can sell the BSA before the meeting I will.. Sorry (Bikes for lights!) ;D

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
The_Codfather said:
Just got the ok from the wife but it has to be late April if that's ok?

Great news! Hopefully "the list" isn't too long!
Hope the weather is nice too.. BTW... My guy has not got back to me about the salt yet.. I'll PM you as soon as he does

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The_Codfather said:
JohnS_323 said:
The_Codfather said:

Great news! Hopefully "the list" isn't too long!
Hope the weather is nice too.. BTW... My guy has not got back to me about the salt yet.. I'll PM you as soon as he does

Sounds good. No rush.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
hurtback said:
The_Codfather said:

hey sid, thats great--the date is usually left up to the host
Just gives me some time to do some outside work... In fact I think she likes the idea of the meeting now she knows some things will get done now ::)