• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New 125 Breakdown *With Pictures* *Lots of Pictures* Jackson NJ

Due to family problems I have to break down my 125. Since everyones has been asking for pictures, here they are.

I will work with you and make it worth your while, all prices are negotiable but listed very fairly!

Naso Tang $100 Fat and Healthy
naso.jpg

Green Nepthea Leather $20 6" tall
nepthealeather.jpg

Hammer $10 a head

hammer.jpg

Purple Hairy Shrooms atleast 6 heads $20

hairymushroom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics

Green Toadstool Leather $40

GreenToadstoolLeather.jpg

Flower Petal Monti $30 Nice size Frag Smaller Frags available for $10 Whole Colony Available for $60
flowerpetalmonti.jpg

Green Elephant Ear Mushrooms $20

elephantear.jpg

Superman Chalice $20

chalice.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear about the breakdown. Where are you located though?

Assuming you're close enough, I'll take the superman chalice and some of the flower petal monti (size to be determined when I get there I guess.)

Black Sabae Clown $20, Free if you purchase the green leather he is hosting.

blacksabeaclown.jpg

Various Zoas $5 frags
zoas.jpg

War Coral $100
warcoral.jpg

Torch $10 Head
torch.jpg

Tonga Mushrooms $45
tongamushroom.jpg

125 Gallon Tank, Sump, Stand $250 - Pending
tank.jpg

Sunset Monti Colony $50 On nice Shelf Rock (about 12" rock)
sunset.jpg

Purple Tang - $150 Pending
Purpletang.jpg

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey tony I should be in Jackson tomorrow. I would be interested in some of the flower petal monti, some zoas and possibly the sunset. Maybe some rock too. Gotta see what kinda cash I can come up with. I will call you sometime tomorrow. Is it ok if I bring my brother along too?

grink

NJRC Member
Great pics Tony,

To all out there I have seen his tank and he has some great pieces. If you haven't been there to see what he has it is a must! Great guy, great corals!
All the best Tony.

green toadstool,green elephant ears,tonga shrooms,green lobo,black sabae,and plenty of live rock @ $30 a bucket still available

Also forgot the lionfish and Pink Tail Trigger. Sorry it took so long to post these!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Last edited:

howze01

NJRC Member
So good to see you again today Tony! For anyone that is thinking about it, that Lionfish is just a beauty! Never seen one with fins that looooooong!