• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New, saying hi

As I sip my latest obsession, Benedictine; let me give a warm welcome to the Captain! Anyone else getting thirsty??

Hey John, what was the coke for?????

Join the club, one group buy will make it worth your while. The people are great and always anxious to help.

Bill

blange3 said:
Join the club, one group buy will make it worth your while. The people are great and always anxious to help.

Bill

Are you talking about group buys of aquarium supplies or Captain? Both are probably worth it.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Bill, the Coke is for Phyl!

And I know just the database to use for a Captain Morgan group buy!

JohnS_323 said:
And I know just the database to use for a Captain Morgan group buy!
I'll take 10 cases

I know it should have been the first thing I bought but I'll be ordering a RO/DI unit Friday going with one from Purely H2O.  I built an area in my basement today for a QT, RO/DI, brine, and whatever else I can think of.  Just wanted to share it with everyone.  It's small but It will be sufficient for now.  I'll be running plumbing back there once I get the RO unit

Attachments

• Corner1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 53