• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New to hobby/forum... could use some insight.

Hey Mark, do u happen to have pics? And if possible dimentions? The user tgee is selling a tank like I wanted at a decent price however it's a 24x24x24 and it won't fit in my sedan, and being that your tank is even bigger I think I might have the same problem.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I added pics to my above post. It probably wont fit the average car. It's 48 x 18.5 x 25 high.

Thanks a lot, I'll look into those links

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I still haven't been able to find an affordable tank that i like. In the meantime I will be purchasing a RO/DI unit. From what I read at the NJ American Water website, my water is treated with Chloramine, and I believe I need a special RO/DI unit because of this. Is there a brand, or maybe even a model, that you guys believe to be reliable and yet not overly priced? I need a unit that filters Chloramine and that I may also use it for drinking. I also don't mind buying it used if it is an option.