• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Newbie needs help.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
SaltWaterTank557.jpg

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I hafta finish building the stand then start the canopy. Threw the stand together the other day just to get the on it and filled. Bill, wait till you see the zoo's that are in that red cup in the middle. They came in today. Hope they grow quick so I can frag them out to the club. I don't have any exp. with MH, so I hope I don't burn them. Mike

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Todays pic. Amn. only went up to .25 and everything was good today.
SaltWaterTank576.jpg

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Tom. So do frags. Need some nice coloneys now. Think I'll go to Trop. next weekend to see what they have BIG.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would go all the way. I was looking at 75's and 90's, but seen how fast I grew out of the 30 than 55 in less than a year, as long as you don't plan on moving anytime soon.

well i was thinking 75 cuz its a decent size, and eventually, i plan on moving out of my parents house, at which point, id get something larger.