• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC 2006 Holiday Party

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The preparations have begun. The NJRC Holiday party will be held on Saturday, December 2, 2006.

Place: Clark VFW
           6 Broadway
           Clark, NJ 07066

Time: 2:00 - 7 PM

Speaker: Sanjay Joshi

Tickets: 10$ for members (15$ after 11/25)
             15$ for non-members (20$ after 11/25)

RAFFLES!

Tunze 6100 + Multi-Controller
MRC MR-2R

Red Raffle Tickets will be on sale in advance for these items. Red raffle tickets will be 10$.

Similar to last year there will also be many other raffles including livestock and dry goods.

Blue Raffle tickets will be for things like ballasts, RO/DI unit, SeaSwirl, (more items to be determined). Blue ticket pricing is: 2 for 10; 5 for 20; 15 for 50

Orange Raffle tickets will be for livestock and smaller items. Orange Ticket pricing is 2 for 5; 5 for 10; 12 for 20; 24 for 30

We will also have ticket packs to get more value for the $$ like last year:

$50 package
2 Red
6 Blue
15 Orange

$75 package
2 Red
15 Blue
24 Orange

As we get more details we'll pass them along!

Paypal Address: paypal@njreefers.org

RSVP
John & Phyl
Brian & Deb
BobC & Terry
Merv
Marcelo & Spouse
SinkingBeach (+2)

DOH! that's the same day as my nephews conformation/party....

must we be present to win & can we buy raffle tickets if we are not able to attend?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can buy raffle tickets (and win) even if you are not able to attend.

Hehehe... ;DTell Sanjay that someone requested he serenade the group with a rendition of Margaritaville and see what he says ;)...hehehe.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes, you'll be able to order Ice Cap stuff for this. I'll post the price list later today.

I must have missed something along the way.  Is there a group buy with IceCap planned for the Dec meeting?  Group buys rule! ;D

If so, it will greatly influence my current purchase plans for this weekend at ILC.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think Dana (my wife) was eyeing the Crown Plaza. I didn't ask about the $ but its our once a year getaway so what the heck right? Do you think it will be a good after party party place?

Hey Phyl. Can we order the raffle tickets ahead of time as well? Just trying to figure out the paypal amount. ;D

Marcelo -

I just spoke with my wife and she said ok.. so I think We will see you there and do I need to pay for my daughter too?.. thanks

steve