• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC 2006 Holiday Party

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Children under 10 are free and a member can bring their spouse at the member rate.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

the room being rented is connected to a bar that opens at 7pm. $1 drafts, $1.50 shots, pool table, darts, music..etc.

I'm a new member hoping to be there. Yeah, I'll be the one looking around wondering if I'm in the right place or not. :-[ ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It would be good if those who are planning on attending could purchase their tickets. I'd like to be able to start getting a head count of how many people we're expecting!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Marcelo!

I'm keeping the RSVP list on the first page of this thread.

jiggy said:
the room being rented is connected to a bar that opens at 7pm. $1 drafts, $1.50 shots, pool table, darts, music..etc.

Is there a bar within the VFW or do we BYOB til 7 ???

Phyl said:
Children under 10 are free and a member can bring their spouse at the member rate.

Also I'm just read this and I gave you to much money ::)

C

concept3

RSVP:

panmanmatt and Dawn
malulu (David)
michaelm2431
NEWSALT and wife + 1
Erna and Doug (+/- 2)

*ack* I couldn't modify the page in the beginning....  Phyl, cut and paste!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Doug and I will be there. I sent a paypal. Not sure yet if I will be bringing the youngest two or not. Depends on my daughter's work schedule.

sinkingbeach said:
jiggy said:

Is there a bar within the VFW or do we BYOB til 7 ???

Phyl said:

Also I'm just read this and I gave you to much money ::)

there is a bar connected to the room njrc r renting i believe.. if the room being rented is the downstairs