• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC coffee mugs for sale

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey all ! So for all the caffeine addicts, or tea like me, I can get these custom made coffee mugs with our logo on it. You can also have your name/screen name or whatever name you want on it as well. I can bring to the meeting if you pre pay in advance. Price and pics below.

Plain white mugs $12
2 tone mugs $15

A portion of all sales goes back to the club.

FYI, if you want one but aren't going to the meeting, we can figure something out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424_005457_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_005457_Chrome.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20230424_010845_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_010845_Chrome.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 46

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Del, I'm definitely in and I'm a *big* coffee drinker. I will take two but how many ounces is the mug? How do we prepay and I will be at the meeting.

Eric

Reactions: DEL

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Del, I'm definitely in and I'm a *big* coffee drinker. I will take two but how many ounces is the mug? How do we prepay and I will be at the meeting.

Eric
Hey Eric. 11oz mug. You can either zelle me, paypal, Venmo. Whatever is easiest.
Jdelcastillo1215@gmail.com is my PayPal
Zelle is my cell 2016180777
Venmo pic attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424_171321_Venmo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_171321_Venmo.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 1

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I take one 2-tone with my name
And some sort of crown

I can pick up and give you cash

radiata

NJRC Member
Can you get "your name/screen name or whatever name you want on it as well" engraved (sand blasted) on a Single Malt Scotch Whiskey glass?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Can you get "your name/screen name or whatever name you want on it as well" engraved (sand blasted) on a Single Malt Scotch Whiskey glass?
Since I too am a scotch/whiskey/bourbon drinker that would be nice. Unfortunately, that's not yet available.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
So, what's the artist's cut on this? ;)
Didn't know this was the reason for the logo request.
Need to correct for the cup diameter (assuming normal coffee/teacup size) in order to center the top copy (which is off anyways).
Usually when designs are given to print on mugs they just expand the given art and it's not great, looks like crap.
Will modify and resend based on normal coffee cup sizes.

Last edited: