• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC frag sale

DangerDave

NJRC Member
just making sure, is there anyone I failed to respond to or finish a request for? I don’t think so but if I did my apologies, please dm or txt me if I did. :)

DangerDave

NJRC Member
With no responses that I missed anyone, I’m going to sleep easier. :) I hope that everyone’s frags acclimated ok. If there were any issues please reach out to me.

Can we see some pics of the new frags?!

Dave

Thanks Dave for the frags and going through them with me. (and thanks for including the wife and letting her pick instead of ignoring her. She appreciated it and let me spend more than normal because she said you were really nice lol)

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Thanks Dave for the frags and going through them with me. (and thanks for including the wife and letting her pick instead of ignoring her. She appreciated it and let me spend more than normal because she said you were really nice lol)

I’m happy she enjoyed herself. I hope that the corals do week for you!

If anyone is going to take advantage of this great deal and are located anywhere near the NYC/Westchester NY area please DM me. I can split the cost of gas down there with you and pickup from you once you've picked up. Thanks.

Hi Dave, I’m sorry for the last minute nature of this... I am available tonight to come buy, and I’d take a pack. Would you mind dropping me a text or call at 9175387285?
I know you may not even see this tonight but if it works :)

Well I’m restarting my nano since my 120g blew a seam and lost everything in October. So if you have anything left in a couple weeks I’d love to pick some more up.

Hi Dave

I am brand new to the club. Just started a nano tank in an evo 13

I would love to see if we can set up a time .

where are you located . I am in the central NJ plainfield area

looking forward to hearing from you .

Thanks

Dan