• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Frag Swap and Conference

2 vendor spots leftDance

Pacific East Aquaculture
Orange County Corals
Knockout Aquatics
Allquatics
Reef's Creations
Gotham Aquatics
Ultimate Corals
Rte 4 Aquarium
Dan Rigles Reef Corals
Dirk's
Azznutty's saltwater connection
Zoanthids.com
Chris Messier
Suntuity
SM Cooler/ Dnov
Warner Marine
Jason Fox Signature Corals
Ocean Gallery II
Colorful Corals
Reef Deep
Brightwell Aquatics
Aquatic Life Direct
Ultra Corals & Fish
Champion Lighting

Hello! I just purchased my tickets to the Swap and had a question... Do children under a certain age go free? I'm debating on bringing my son who will be 9 months old... Thanks in advance.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We do not charge for small children. If you have to carry them or push them in a stroller, they won't be charged for.

Our Swap is sold out for Vendors.
Get your tickets now before the price goes up. Avoid waiting in line to get your tickets at the door. You can pre order them now at
www.njreefers.org. You don't want to miss out on Cherry Picking!

Our final list of Amazing Vendors:

1. Pacific East Aquaculture
2. Orange County Corals of NY
3. Knockout Aquatics
4. Allquatics / Frag Junky
5. Reef's Creations
6. Ultimate Corals
7. Rte 4 Aquarium
8. Dan Rigles Reef Corals
9. Dirk's
10. Pop Corals
11. Aznnutty's saltwater connection
12. Zoanthids.com
13. Chris Messier
14. Suntuity
15. SM Cooler/ Dnov-Aqua Studio
16. Warner Marine
17. Jason Fox Signature Corals
18. Ocean Gallery II
19. R&R aquatics
20. Colorful Corals
21. Reef Deep
22. Brightwell Aquatics
23. Aquatic Life Direct
24. Ultra Corals & Fish
25. Champion Lighting
26. Exotic Reef Creations

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized there are 5 weekends that month and I'm on for the last three!! Arghhhh! Need to do some switching, I hope.

Will be my first Frag Swap and I have no idea what to expect. Can someone provide an idea of what goes on, what to bring etc ( aside from credit card...I figured that one out. Lol).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can expect 31 vendor/exhibitor booths to shop from (some vendors have more than one booth). There will be 3 excellent speaker sessions spread throughout the day that you won't want to miss (See the "Schedule and "Speakers" links on the Frag Swap drop-down menu). There will be food concessions provided by the Expo centers' staff (cost not included in the ticket price). And, you can expect a fantastic display of raffle items to try your luck at winning. Raffles will include things such as frags, gift certificates, additives and dry goods, reef tank equipment, etc. And then we always have a big ticket item or two (which we're still working on and not ready to announce yet.)

You will also be able to setup your own personal frag swaps ahead of time, and meet up with your traders at the swap. We'll be opening a forum thread soon for working that all out.

There will be a MAC machine in the entrance/lobby, so if you need some extra cash, you won't have to leave the building.

You will certainly want to bring a cooler with you to keep your purchases at a safe temperature throughout the day. Wear comfortable shoes!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Now a MAC machine is a great Idea. I think that is a first for a frag Swap that I heard of.

Hey Guys,

Just want to let you all know that we will be coming to this event loaded with critters, fish, and corals! I can make special arrangements for special orders to bring to the event, just let me know either via PM or call the shop.

Thanks!
Mike
Route 4 Aquarium
201 797 6655

Cherry Corals has been added to our amazing list of vendors. Get your tickets now.

You're not gonna want to miss this one!!.

Last edited:
I originally planned on going to the swap that was canceled, I'm not sure if I'm still paid up for the swap? If not do I need to still reserve a ticket or can I show up and walk in at the door? I have only gone to one other and that was a few years ago, but I pre paid.