• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Mini Swap @ Jackson Elks

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
looking for a PC Superman and Orange Passion, if anyone is going and has frags of either.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
SPS for me. But they tend to be too high priced with the vendors. I try to purchase SPS mini-colonies from the R2R vendors weekend sales. Spending $90 or more for a cheerio sized frag is just crazy

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
will there be an actual meeting ? or more of a swap ?

p.s.
just spoke w John at ACC...the long awaited dream tank might be arriving in December !!

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Just a swap, but we can open the floor up to questions, comments etc.

Up to you guys

Great question but I like such a variety. I guess at this moment. I’m liking bright color and contrasting color. I realize thats sorta weak, I mean no one is going to say hey give me drab. I guess I’m more fleshy than sticky. And I do like movement. So if I had to pick. I guess its LPS for me. But right now. It’s whatever piece talks to me. Also. Am thinking about a fat head dendros there pretty cool

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Great question but I like such a variety. I guess at this moment. I’m liking bright color and contrasting color. I realize thats sorta weak, I mean no one is going to say hey give me drab. I guess I’m more fleshy than sticky. And I do like movement. So if I had to pick. I guess its LPS for me. But right now. It’s whatever piece talks to me. Also. Am thinking about a fat head dendros there pretty cool
I love dendros and sun corals. I had black dendros before. so awesome.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
hmm, i guess my njrc membership expired and i just renewed but still not showing up.

wanted to post this in the deals and steals but I have a frag of Jersey Bounce i'd like to trade or sell for $300. I also have 2 jaw breakers for sale, $150 for the smaller one and $175 for the one with green.

5gQp9YX.jpg
P2hBhlt.jpg

mother Jersey Bounce (NOT FOR SALE)
bGtzhsn.jpg