• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Mini Swap @ Jackson Elks

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Thanks to all involved.
Nice, small gathering, sponsors seemed to do well, and folks had a great time, including my crew.
One problem stood out. Though I bought $40 worth of raffle tickets, I didn't win anything. Who do I contact for a refund?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
great time yesterday. met up w some old folks and met some new ones. sandwiches were really good and it was nice that there were other food selections as well. thanks to all who helped make it possible. crazy how I'm at a frag swap, and all I bought was a fish!! had to leave early coz my leg was killing me !! (sciatic pain). hopefully we do another one once my big tank is up and running.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Agreed with all the above, great seeing some old and new faces. Vendors brought some great stuff and the raffles were very nice. Very nice job to the BOD.

Guys. We will need to send numbers for food and space is limited. Please PayPal.
Paypal@njreefers.org. To rsvp.

Please add your
username ,
first name
and last name initial
And Mini swap in the comments of PayPal
example.
ecam
Edwin C
Swap

please do so as friends and family to avoid fees.
We are capping at 70. So please ensure you can attend before paypal’ing.
I’ll be going. Been a while.