• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC T-SHIRT ORDERS

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Greybolt,
I have to look. I was planning to mail out (my expense) any of the shirts that people were unable to pick up. Unfortunately during that time I hit a bad bump (as in almost dead). A lot of things were moved and shifted in the following months but I'm sure they're somewhere in the garage. Will look when I have a chance (which may be a week or two from now).

Eric,
WTF? LOL. I haven't even put thought into starting this yet. Gimme a minute to breathe. If you dropped me a PAypal I can verify its there and either refund it or hold it as a preorder until the designs are done

Trio,
I'm fine on running this again and can handle the workload. Also have no problem mailing out the shirts to individual addresses. Members will have to be patient and I won't accept 'pick up' orders this time. Had way too many that weren't picked up. Also will not accept 'pay later' as there were a few shirts that were never paid for. I'll work up a solid order procedure and at some point in the spring begin a new round of designs. If thats OK with the BOD of course.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Greybolt,
I have to look. I was planning to mail out (my expense) any of the shirts that people were unable to pick up. Unfortunately during that time I hit a bad bump (as in almost dead). A lot of things were moved and shifted in the following months but I'm sure they're somewhere in the garage. Will look when I have a chance (which may be a week or two from now).

Eric,
WTF? LOL. I haven't even put thought into starting this yet. Gimme a minute to breathe. If you dropped me a PAypal I can verify its there and either refund it or hold it as a preorder until the designs are done

Trio,
I'm fine on running this again and can handle the workload. Also have no problem mailing out the shirts to individual addresses. Members will have to be patient and I won't accept 'pick up' orders this time. Had way too many that weren't picked up. Also will not accept 'pay later' as there were a few shirts that were never paid for. I'll work up a solid order procedure and at some point in the spring begin a new round of designs. If thats OK with the BOD of course.

Mark - I think the shirts are a great idea and personally I would like another. Let me know if you need anything with these and will gladly help

erics210

NJRC Member
Greybolt,

Eric,

Trio,

Sorry Mark, Saw a comment that they had to be in by Saturday or something in the thread.
id send Paypal. Feel free to hold for now. So I don't miss out

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
So, ordering for the shirts begins

Shirts will show the large logo (in white) on the back, and the small logo with name (in white) over the left breast:
NJRClogoComp1_zps2tm77lbh.jpg

S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Black, medium blue
$10 each
$7 shipping for up to 4 shirts (and $7 for each additional 1-4 shirts)

$0 if picking up in Brick at my place (note I'm hosting June)

Here's what I need (copy and paste for each shirt):

Size: X
Color: X
First name: X
Forum name: X

Total number of shirts: X
Total cost: X

Address (you can PM this to me if you like): X

PayPal me your total:
mcorkin@paypal.com
(mention your forum name in the Paypal so I know who you are)

or you can mail your payment to:
Mark Corkin
29 Bradley Ave
Brick, NJ 08724

I will not place an order for your shirts unless I have cash in hand. Advise that if your going to mail a payment you do it by Friday or Saturday morning. I will be providing the shop with artwork next Wednesday (8 days). If your check doesn't make it on time no shirt will be printed and I will mail the check back to you.

ORDERS END NEXT WEDNESDAY MORNING (JUNE 1ST)
MUST HAVE CASH IN HAND BY THEN.

Based on the number of shirts ordered, there may be a few dollars left over after the order is placed. I will forward that balance to the club treasurer as a donation to the club.

Order summary to date (5/27)

Mark, (Mark_C), XL black, XL blue, $20 received from self

Kevin, (kschweer), 2 M black, pickup,
$20 received Paypal

Krista, (SeahorseKeeper), XL black, XL blue, pickup,
$20 received Paypal

Paul, (redfishbluefish), XXL black, XXL blue, pickup, $20 received check

Karen, (karenvas2), M black, M blue, pickup, $20 received Paypal

Michael, (greybolt03), XL black, XL blue, pickup, $20 received Paypal

James, (njtiger24 aquariums), XL blue, pickup, $17 received Paypal

R.J., (Rread16), XL blue, pickup,
$10 pending