• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC T-SHIRT ORDERS

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Talk about zombie threads.
Interest has been noted recently, something may be coming down the pike soon.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
I have some local connections that do small batches as well....$20 a shirt and all the same design so no customization at that price, but sure she'd do whatever we wanted for a price. She takes a while though. HereIMG_20190601_093604.jpg IMG_20190601_093556.jpg IMG_20190601_093710.jpg IMG_20190713_090051.jpg are some pics of the ones she recently printed up for me...Have a different vendor that does my stand stuff...pic of my throw from him as well if we'd ever have a need. I'm definitely a fan of the self serve option though....let me know if you prefer they stay with club members only or are fine with the general public sporting them. If the latter I'll even pick up a few extra to add to inventory for shows. Is there an opening for club Marketing Director?? Lol

absolutely! I’m not stuck on doing it with bonfire but I like the online ordering aspect, so nobody’s putting money out up front or eating orders that haven’t been picked up. If we do it that way I hope people work together to pool their orders to minimize the shipping hit.