• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

North meeting host needed

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We are in need of a meeting host for our October meeting. The meeting is supposed to be a north location, please contact me if you are in the North or central area and interested in hosting a meeting.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Come on Dan its for the club.
I see you are putting me under the Bus again !!! I would like to do it but you will need to get it by the Wife and good luck with that. But I will put it out there and see what she says.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We have planes every weekend in October so it will not happen this month. Maybe in the near future.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm pretty far south, brigantine (08203). But if you guys can't find anywhere. I might be able to help out.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm pretty far south, brigantine (08203). But if you guys can't find anywhere. I might be able to help out.
Thanks, To keep it fair to the Northern folk I'd like to give it a few days for a reply. Please stay tuned as I may take you up on the offer! ;)

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Come on, where are my North people at? We need a host for the last meeting of the year!!!

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
437 views and no volunteers? Guess I'll have to talk to the wife about hosting another meeting.