• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

November Meeting: Saturday the 14th (South Plainfield)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi Gang!

Our next monthly meeting will be held at my house.

Click HERE for the meeting RSVP

Click HERE for the meeting information.

Hope to see you all there!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Cool. We'll be there! With 100 of our closest friends. ;D Not sure what you'd like us to bring so please let me know (Beer still? Something else?). Everyone should plan to bring a covered dish/app to relieve a bit of the burden on the host.

I still have plenty of purple cap, if anyone is in the market for it. I think my Efflo could use a trim as well.

;D I really want to go to the next club meeting and seeing 100 people showed up last time this may be a good opportunity to finally meet the rest of all the "reefers". is there anything (food wise) we should specially bring? i'm not that great at deciding what to bring to a party.

please PM me on something good to bring!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can bring anything you would like! Your favorite side dish, or main dish...whatever!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Good ideas for meeting food are:

Pasta Dish (Baked Ziti, tortellini alfredo, etc)
Wings
Deli platter/bread
Dip/Chips (spinach & artichoke, taco, crab, buffalo chicken, etc)
Pretzel tray
Salads (fruit, pasta, etc)
Ham
Ribs
Franchaise/cacciatori/etc

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If there are a 100 people, we'll be having the meeting in the cardboard box I'll be living in!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Brian said:
If there are a 100 people, we'll be having the meeting in the cardboard box I'll be living in!

May I suggested something in a high rise, say a refrigerator box! ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I hope you didn't throw away that refrigerator box! If there's a cap you'd like/need us to put on the meeting please let us know. Say... 98?

This will be my first meeting. What Time should I arrive? Also is it polite to bring 1 or 2 frags to trade? I have some Zoo's that I would love to trade for a different type of Zoo.