• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

November Meeting: Saturday the 14th (South Plainfield)

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
asonitez said:
This will be my first meeting. What Time should I arrive? Also is it polite to bring 1 or 2 frags to trade? I have some Zoo's that I would love to trade for a different type of Zoo.

Your a newbie to meetings? Best time for you to get there is after the raffles! ;D Seriously if you are looking to trade try and set something up ahead of time (not a lot of people bring frags).

Bob

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
LOL. I'm pretty sure the Pope's are happy that this meeting is a tad smaller than their last! LOL!

I have a couple of large-ish petals of idaho grape cap (10-25 depending on if it comes out whole or not) I need to get rid of. I also have one orange crush acan frag that needs a new home (8$ a head). I'll do a head count when I see it tonight.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry gang. I misplaced that Acan frag. I'll post again if it turns up!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will be late I have to work. But the good part is I will bring my Son to his first meeting. ;D

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Daniel said:
I will be late I have to work. But the good part is I will bring my Son to his first meeting. ;D
Dan

Trying for some newbie luck!

Bob

Hey all,
  I'm reaching out to see if anyone has frags for sale, I got the ich and setup my new 120gal REEF about 8months ago, after having my six year old Thiving tank crash.... The last meeting I was at, I won a few frags in the raffle and they have been stable in my system, I wanted it to mature so I held off adding anymore frags.... Well I think it's stable enough now to go ahead and add some more.  I'm looking for some colorfull stuff, I currently have a Blue Tort,Pink Cap,yellow slimer,green acro,candy cane. And hear is my wish list...Rasberry milli,Tabling Efflo,Pinkish Purple Stylo,Purple Lonaki,Pompom Xenia,Superman Monti,Hot Pink Zoas.  Thanks all and looking foward to getting back into the club. 

-Alex.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have an efflo I can frag a piece off of for you ($25). Normally has a pretty purple rim but is currently unhappy with the bulb over it so it is a bit browned out. Not on your list but I also have idaho grape cap. LMK.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You will be in good shape to make the raffles at that time. They USUALLY don't start till around 4.