• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

October 2012 meeting?

Should we cancel this months meeting due to location and timing?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No, I would like to attend

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This months meeting was supposed to be a North meeting. After a couple of weeks of no volunteers in the north or central areas, we have an offer from kschweer in BRIGANTINE, South Jersey. He has offered to host a meeting on Oct 27. In order to be fair to him with such short notice we ask you to PLEASE take the above poll from now through Sunday so we can figure out if there will be a good turnout or if we should just skip this month. Please remember all of our hosts are volunteers and put a lot of time, effort and even money into prepping for our meetings and with such short notice we would like to see if this is worth his time and planning.

Please post any questions or comments in this thread.

For next north meeting, do we not have meetings at retail locations anymore? I remember having a few north meetings at sponsor stores before, after-hours. They were fun.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We should have it at AO tomorrow. A lot of us will be there anyway! LoL :D

Taz, sending you a PM.

I just sent an email to Taz. I Have agreement from the wife to do it on the 27. So if we still want to do it on the North I am Available.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I already have plans on the 27th, so whether it's at Gonzapa's or Kschweer's... I can't make either on that day. :(

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
If it will be easier to have the north meeting at gonzpa's by all means do so. I was just trying to help out so there would be a meeting. Just let me know what the decision is please

I can probably go too...my wife will probably dump me for the short hills mall (crying...my credit card company will be so happy).

Kidding aside - ANYONE want to check out the Elos Retail Store while we are out there? I call club meeting there...lol.

533 Millburn Ave.
Short Hills, NJ 07078
201-516-1000
www.aquastudionewyork.com

I know mnat and a few others were there before:
http://www.njreefers.org/showthread...tual-shop-pics&p=700076&viewfull=1#post700076

image courtesy of mnat:
DSC_2358.jpg

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just sent an email to Taz. I Have agreement from the wife to do it on the 27. So if we still want to do it on the North I am Available.
I would like to thank kschweer for the offer, but we finally have a north host! As soon as Gonzapa gets back to me with details, I will post the meeting. Thanks to all who took the time to vote and comment

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
No problem. Ill just keep the lobster tails and filet mignon for myself...lol. Just kidding glad it all worked out. Let me know if you get in a bind again