• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

October 2014 Club Meeting

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Our October 2014 Club Meeting will be held at the home of Raffle King (Tony) and adesimone1 (Terri).

When: Saturday, October 18th, from 1PM to 5PM

Where: 582 Beckett Rd., Swedesboro, NJ 08085

Info:

Tony and Terri have been in the hobby for years and have hosted many club meetings over the past couple years. If you've been to any of them before, you know it's always a great time and you never know what kind of tank setup(s) you will see because they tend to change it up more often than most. :tongue: But, they never fail to amaze us all with their fabulous tanks that always look pristine.

This month, we will be doing another hands-on homemade frozen fish food demonstration, as we did in April 2013. Everyone that wants to get involved will help shuck clams and mix all the natural ingredients including fish, clams, shrimp, seaweed, vitamins (selcon or the like), etc. and then portion it all out into little baggies to freeze up. At the end of the meeting, anyone who participated will bring home a bag so you can feed your fish & corals with an all-natural food for months!

This will be a kids-free meeting due to the messy nature of the demo. Also, if you plan to participate and take home some food, it would be appreciated if you could offer a few bucks or to pitch in some of the ingredients so the host doesn't have to foot the bill for the whole thing.

If you plan to attend, please sign up on our RSVP page and if you plan to bring any foods/beverages or participate in the demo, please note it in the comments.

If you would like to sell or trade anything at this meeting, please post it in this thread.

I don't know if this is the right spot for this. But what would you want me to bring for the coral food? Or how much do want us to chip in for the ingredients?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think we were planning on seeing how many people want to get involved, then split the costs equally.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Update - I've been informed that raffle frags for this month's meeting will be provided by M&M Corals.

Can't wait for this one!