• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

October Meeting: Saturday the 17th (Bridgewater)

Phyl said:
Anyone in need of Idaho Grape? Mine is growing out of control. I also have some regular purple cap that needs to be trimmed.

I have orange cap that is different than normal orange cap. It is a bit thicker but MUCH deeper in color. It came from a guy in NY who's name escapes me right now. Darn. Slower grower too, which is kind a nice.

Jim, I'd love a piece of that Ponape (my ponape went with my pink).

I'll swap you a piece of the ponape for the Idaho Grape then...

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great. Thanks!

Still plenty of idaho if anyone else wants a frag.

Anyone happen to have a small amount of Chaeto they need to get rid of? I could use a small baggy amount or whatever. I'll be at the meeting.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You got it, Rod.

Buffalo, Sorry we don't have any chaeto (it doesn't grow for me). Hopefully someone else who does can bring some for you.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Rod, Beer would be fine to bring.

Ed, Whatever you want to bring will be fine. ;D

I have been attacking the anemones with a vengeance, so hopefully the tank will look semi good on Saturday. :D

Erna

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have to work :( But I will be there ;D
Is anyone looking for a Cone skimmer? I have two but only need one.

If anyone has a little extra Chaeto, I could use a little.

Phyl, if you have extra, I would love a piece of that Idaho Grape.

I'll try and bring a couple of pieces for the raffle, but I gotta save some stuff to raffle off for the Jan. meeting.

Eric

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl I'd love to get a piece of Idaho if you still have some. What is the difference between it and the reg purple? I just lost my purple cap, Tubs Purple Polyp Birdsnest, and a green digi this week. They RTN'd on me overnight. I had a pc of the green digi that had broken off the mini colony 2 days earlier so I still have that, but totally lost the other two.

Taz

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I also have to work…bummer. :( But I did sign up for the meeting. :D I work outdoors and I’m hoping for hard and steady rain, because if it rains, I don’t work.

If I come, I’ll be bringing a Mexican Pizza with Chips. I will need to impose on our hosts and use your oven for a half hour to warm up this hors d'oeuvres. I hope you don’t mind.

Now pray for rain...that’s what the forecast is saying.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Noreaster. We're hoping for a good solid steady, windy rain with maybe a touch of lightening for good measure. That would put a quick end to us needing to duck out early!

I would love to attend this meeting but I have the PSAT tomorrow and I doubt I have a way to get there either because I'm a tad bit far :-X

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
redfishbluefish said:
I also have to work…bummer. :( But I did sign up for the meeting. :D I work outdoors and I’m hoping for hard and steady rain, because if it rains, I don’t work.

If I come, I’ll be bringing a Mexican Pizza with Chips. I will need to impose on our hosts and use your oven for a half hour to warm up this hors d'oeuvres. I hope you don’t mind.

Now pray for rain...that’s what the forecast is saying.
Even if it's sunny you could still drop off the Mexican Pizza with Chips. ;D

Bob

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
back in Cape May. Sorry I'm gonna miss this one. :'( Have a good time all!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
If anyone has trouble finding Love Rd. it is off Meadow Rd. and turns into Airport Rd. when you hit Bedminster. Our phone number is (908)685-2064.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Edward771 said:
Need a reason to come to the meeting tomorrow? Or if your coming you better stop at the ATM machine.

Cherry Corals hooked up the raffle with some super nice Corals.
1 blue thunder zoa
1 Idaho grape monti
1 purple death paly frag
2 dendro frags
1 cherry bomb favia http://www.cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=1673&cat=0&page=1&featured

5 Yeah thats Right 5 Acan frags

We will be able to take credit cards for the raffles at the meeting.