• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

par meter

Not sure if you have an apex, but i have the par module and would be willing to lend it out. As i dont know you, I would ask for a small deposit to ensure I got it back and working..but more than happy to lend if you need to borrow. Located in medford lakes. Offer open to other NJ reef members.
Still have it?

Not sure if you have an apex, but i have the par module and would be willing to lend it out. As i dont know you, I would ask for a small deposit to ensure I got it back and working..but more than happy to lend if you need to borrow. Located in medford lakes. Offer open to other NJ reef members.
I do have a apex

erics210

NJRC Member
Have one, never used it yet....
Also have an APEX. Sitting here. I am electronically Challenged.

Hell, I cant even figure out how to get my AI Hydras to show up on my iPhone. I still have to keep my Android charged and use to adjust lights because I cant get iphone to accept the damn lights.

I need a 20 something person to swing by and help me before its too late.

Also have an APEX. Sitting here. I am electronically Challenged.

Hell, I cant even figure out how to get my AI Hydras to show up on my iPhone. I still have to keep my Android charged and use to adjust lights because I cant get iphone to accept the damn lights.

I need a 20 something person to swing by and help me before its too late.
lol my apex is sitting nib almost 3 years i think

erics210

NJRC Member
Lent out the Par Meter to FishnSumpy as he was doing a big weekend of maintenance and adjusting.
Hopefully he was able to use it and can walk me through the process when he returns it!