• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

pictures of my tank/fishes/corals/etc.

FIS_5863.jpg

FIS_5834.jpg

FIS_5832.jpg

FIS_3578.jpg

ARE YOU WORKING?
FIS_4429.jpg

Daddy!!! My diapers
FIS_4391.jpg

I'M watching you
FIS_4092.jpg

FIS_3999.jpg

FIS_4023.jpg

FIS_4259.jpg

FIS_4274.jpg

FIS_3601.jpg

FIS_3607.jpg

sold
FIS_3566.jpg

FIS_3542.jpg

FIS_3532.jpg

FIS_5660.jpg

FIS_5621.jpg

FIS_5870.jpg

last night stinks by RBTA. first time ever. Burn just like Jellyfish stinks
POR_5803.jpg

POR_5802.jpg

POR_5801.jpg

YO ! WATCH YA LOOKING AT?
FIS_5882.jpg

Last edited:

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
GREAT pics Olivier. David is right you should have entered POTM pics.

Olivier, deep inside you don't want to get out anyway

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Olivier

Tanks shots look great. How do you expect to sell anything when all you do is grab the equipment and say mine, mine, mine! He really doesn't want to get out.

Bob

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Showoff! :grin:

Olivier, very nice pictures. Definitely some of them would have been up for winning POTM.

I guess you’re not going to be playing with your RBTA anymore unless you are wearing gloves. They actually have the same stinging mechanism as jellyfish….nematocysts. And they can sting whether or not the animal is dead or alive.

hey olivier - great that you still have the reef tank!!! Love the eggs. If you want tips or help on raising them - let me know!!! I believe maroons are slightly easier than false percs/percs because of the volume and size of the fish.

i love the achilles but he looks a little thin - maybe try adding a fortifier or something to the mysis or whatever you are feeding the tang.

GREAT pics Olivier. David is right you should have entered POTM pics.

Olivier, deep inside you don't want to get out anyway

deep inside is a voice of my wife that telling me I need to help her more instead with fish tank. deeper inside (near my heart and lung) it says don't quit it. smaller size and hang on.

Showoff! :grin:

Olivier, very nice pictures. Definitely some of them would have been up for winning POTM.

I guess you’re not going to be playing with your RBTA anymore unless you are wearing gloves. They actually have the same stinging mechanism as jellyfish….nematocysts. And they can sting whether or not the animal is dead or alive.
i knew by now the RBTA is sting and eat live creature include HUMAN who FE$#@ around with them :)
by the way, some how PAUL don't like my beautiful sexy hand. you are weird :)

Last edited:

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You must be lucky. I've handled my nems probably a hundred times and never got stung!:confused:

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Jon,
i took pictures of my tank from both camera D70s and D300. depend on how close those cameras at my hand reach and what lens is on it. I believes all of pictures that I post is from Nikon D300.