• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Please sign petition - Shark Fin Soup at Trump Taj Majal restaurant

Friends,

I just created a petition: Dynasty Restaurant, Trump Taj Mahal, Atlantic City, NJ: Remove Shark Fin Soup from their Menu, because I care deeply about this very important issue. I know as people who care about our world's oceans, you share my concern.

I'm trying to collect 100 signatures, and I could really use your help.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:
http://www.change.org/petitions/dynasty-restaurant-trump-taj-mahal-atlantic-city-nj-remove-shark-fin-soup-from-their-menu?share_id=tNZhaNBuGJ&utm_campaign=petition_creator_email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

It'll just take a minute!

Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread the word!

Thanks,
~Sharon

Just signed it. I will post it to my facebook as well. I really cant stand shark finning and shark fin soup. Did a lot of research on it this year for a paper i wrote.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Signed and put link on my Facebook page.

Once i was on a charter boat and they cut the fins and dumped the shark back in to suffer.
How the captain missed this no clue. When he found out was pretty mad.

I am overwhelmed by everyone's support...50 signatures in just one day!!!

Thank you all so much, and please keep sharing this!!

signed
an image of people in shark costumes with the fins cut off flapping around on the ground at the boardwalk entrance during labor day weekend just popped into my head.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
758 signatures!!! Great job bringing awareness to this topic. This is a world wide issue and I was very surprised to see it right here in our backyard. Again great job and thank you