• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Post surgery ramblings

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
So as some of you know I went in for my second surgery in a month today. Laparoscopic Hernia surgery with mesh.
I am in a pile of pain and taking some serious meds.
Since reefing is one of my favorite things to geek out on i may get into some serious ramblings I apologize in advance LOL

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Feel better man. I couldn’t imagine 2 surgeries in a month. I had my first surgery ever January 26th. Still out of work and in therapy. Hope you’re starting to feel better. I thought I was going to be just fine but the joke was on me. Recovery has been long and slow. Please let me know not you need anything man and I will try my best to make it happen. I would post pictures but I doubt anyone wants to see it. Just ask @ecam

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Feel better man. I couldn’t imagine 2 surgeries in a month. I had my first surgery ever January 26th. Still out of work and in therapy. Hope you’re starting to feel better. I thought I was going to be just fine but the joke was on me. Recovery has been long and slow. Please let me know not you need anything man and I will try my best to make it happen. I would post pictures but I doubt anyone wants to see it. Just ask @ecam
Are you able to drive? Come by and say hello

D

Deleted member 27248

Hope you’re feeling better!Starting a new forum for recovering reefers...just had my Lumbar fusion 2 weeks ago! LOL...big thank you to Dangerdave for stopping by my house and helping me clean my tank!!!!!

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Hope you’re feeling better!Starting a new forum for recovering reefers...just had my Lumbar fusion 2 weeks ago! LOL...big thank you to Dangerdave for stopping by my house and helping me clean my tank!!!!!
How's it going? are you able to get around? when i was at Dave's he said he was helping you out.
I did a water change and anything heavy at 6 this morning before heading to the hospital. i figured i would get one last maintenance session in.