• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

recommend on family doctor

anyone know "good" family doctor in bridgewater, somerville area? I need to find one for my family. Our doc is moving to florida. :(

Olivier if you make the trip my sister uses a really good one for my nephew and/or we have our family physician i've been going to since i was 3.

I've been going to Steven Russo at Raritan Family health on 202, service is prompt staff is on the ball and Steven is cool. I find him very conservative, err on the safe side. He has a good rep with other Docs i've met through my biz. Hope this helps!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Olivier

My family has been going to Dr. Douglas Krohn in Piscataway for 26 years. Nice guy very good with kids. He will take the time to talk to you rather then punch your ticket and yell next like some of the medical groups around the area.

Bob