• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Dragon and WWC Aussie Specials -07724

Status
Not open for further replies.

eholceker

NJRC Member
Sorry for all second thread. Trying to keep things somewhat easy to manage. $15 for the small ones and $20 for the larger ones. The big ones in the back are $30. Also have a colony of Dragon Zoos from Hawaii. I know they are legit because I picked them myself scuba dicing out there and shipped them home to me, lol. $20 for them as well.

Attachments

• 20210302_132244.jpg
    20210302_132244.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 81
  • 16147096949931309035308197374353.jpg
    16147096949931309035308197374353.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 77

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I'll take Red Dragon acro and wwc ausie special acro -... both big ones

When do you want pickup?

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I’ll take one of each too. The larger the better

Last edited:

eholceker

NJRC Member
Hey everyone just give me a bit to respond. Just want to say I have gotten a bunch of requests too hold onto somethings until the weekend and even a little later. For those that have kept a true dragon before know its super sensitive and even a small swing causes an stn event. With small frags that usually means the end of it. My frag tank is not really a frag tank. It's a make shift $20 gallon holding tank. It's nearly impossible to keep stable alk parameters in that tank. With that said as much as I would.like to hold onto the Dragons its not something I can do. They will just end up as part of my calcium reactor media so please do not take offense.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I am available tomorrow between 10:00 AM and noon if you have the big sizes LMK

eholceker

NJRC Member
I’ll take one of each too. The larger the better

You got it. Just waiting on Diana about which Dragon she wanted. The real larger Dragon I have is a lighter in color than one of the med ones. I mean we're talking a 1/2 inch on a corals that grows like a weed once settled in. Did you want to pick one of the Aussies?

Attachments

• 20210302_184001.jpg
    20210302_184001.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I’m open to whatever is left. You can give my Frags to Rob when he picks his up. Or maybe @diana a. I’ll let you know when I reach out them.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.