• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Red Planet growth pics

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
The more pics I see of your system and others systems, the more i want to setup zeo myself. I may have to take a serious look at it.

almost a year now. well in september. i think its a mix of the zeo and of water changes. but the zeo has made kick *** colors come out in all of my sps

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, that's impressive! I used some of the KZ additives (Pohl's Extra, Vitalizer, Amino Acids, and Coral Snow) before without the Zeo rocks and they helped a little but not a lot. I might look into trying the rocks now and getting the additives again because I've seen plenty of great results with them.

40 breeder is up and running Chris... everything seems to have taken the move ok... accidently fragged a few pieces but such is life... That chips acro that was pale gray is turning brown green and purple so looks like the K Balance and decreased lighting has put things back on track...